Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Erased Chapter

Tired of fighting this day and night, so I think I should just give in and hand it over to Him to decide. I've turned into someone else since the day it happened. Is this what I want to be? Still being a pawn of some kingdom that has been abandoned by the owner. Even though the ruler comes in and out of it, having doubts about decisions that were made. I stood there as a pawn, taking it one step at a time following the flow of the game. In every game, the player controls everything.

-Evil Evan

Love requires sacrifice and sometimes even more than that. But what you get in return doesn't matter much at the end of the day. Because you've never asked for anything in return. Never did. Pick yourself up and move on, many flowers out there to sniff and pick. Maybe the right type of flower hasn't revealed itself to you just yet. Patience you need, lots of it.


-Evan to Evil Evan

2 comments: